From student workshops to staff training, the programmes have been designed to create an open and relaxed space to provide opportunities to participate in workshop-based and artist-led activities.
Workshop-based (with free Education Resource Pack)
- Facilitator will deliver 3 creative-based workshops
- Students will participate in individual and group-based activities.
- Teachers to use the education resource pack to develop students’ work post-workshops.
Project-based (with free Education Resource Pack)
- Free planning consultation to develop bespoke workshops delivered by the facilitator, tailored to the needs of your school.
- Introductory 2 hour INSET training to build new creative approaches and to embed strategies for learning as part of the syllabus, with opportunities for teachers to ‘try-out’ the activities in the pack through workshop-based group work.
- The workshops will culminate into an in-house arts event, including an adapted classroom-based version of the Long Table debate (original concept by Lois Weaver found on www.publicaddresssystems.org).
For further information and to discuss how the above programmes can be tailored to the needs of your school, please contact email@example.com.
The programmes will be designed and developed to aid teachers in incorporating artistic elements as part of the curriculum, with a focus on cultural diversity and promoting the Spiritual, Moral, Social and Cultural (SMSC) framework.